PGPR Rizobacteria mix
VITATEK® is a biological biofertilizer formulated based on 3 types of PGPR rizobacteria of the genera Bacillus and Pseudomonas, and endomicorrical fungi. The combined action of the different microorganisms improves the availability of nutrients, enhances the root system and provides an invigorating effect on plants.
Its special formulation ensures a strong and healthy root while activating biological processes in the soil that increases tolerance to water stress caused by high temperatures, salinity or lack of water. Ensuring an invigorating effect on crops.
Why should I use Vitatek® as a biostimulant?
- The PGPR rhizobacteria present in this formulation quickly colonize the rhizosphere, establishing a symbiosis relation between the plant and microorganisms.
- It improves the development of the root system, strengthening it and increasing its branches and the amount of absorbent hairs.
- It increases the vigor of the plants, observing a strong and balanced growth of the crops.
- It helps to unlock nutritious elements in the soil, and improves the nutrient absorption capacity of plants.
- It gives the plant greater resistance to water stress due to lack of water, salinity and extreme temperatures.
- It helps to activate the plant’s defenses against other non-beneficial microorganisms.
Would you like to contact us?
You can fill out the form for more information on:
- Our products
- Technical advice