Biostimulant based on Bacillus subtilis
FUSVICUR® is a biological biofertilizer formulated based on Bacillus subtilis and endomycorrhizal fungi that improves the relationship between soil and plant. It produces an increase in the availability of nutrients, favors the development of a strong and healthy root system, essential to obtain a good final yield of the crops.
Its special technical formulation enhances the root system, improves the availability of nutrients in the soil and produces the activation of biological processes that soften the consequences of water stress caused by salinity, drought and extreme temperatures. The biostimulant effect occurs on the root and on the vegetative growth and plant development.
Why should I use Fusvicur® as a biostimulant?
- Revitalizes the soil. It is a biofertilizer that provides PGPR rizobacteria from Bacillus subtilis.
- Improves plant-soil interaction. The rhizosphere is where nutrient absorption processes are carried out.
- It produces an invigorating effect of the crop. A plant with better root development, with a greater number of absorbent hairs has a strong and balanced growth.
- Increases tolerance to water stress due to lack of water, salinity and extreme temperatures.
- Promotes the activation of plant defenses. Those plants that have good mineral nutrition and that have good vigour to combat the most unfavorable environmental adversities, are more resilient.