Mixture of Endomicorrical Mushrooms and PGPR Rizobacteria
MICOPRON® is a biological biofertilizer based on a mixture of endomicorric fungi and rizobacteria of the genus Bacillus. The synergy that occurs between the different microorganisms that make up the product improves the effectiveness of root colonization. With its application it increases the soil surface in contact with the root system, improving the availability of nutrients, thus obtaining crops with greater vegetative development, balanced and healthy.
Thanks to its technical formulation, it rapidly colonizes the rhizosphere of the root system through the rhizobacteria of the genus Bacillus, which strengthen the root system producing a biostimulant effect that affects the growth and vegetative development of the plant. The endomicorric fungi of the genus Glomus invades the cells of the root cortex, establishing a symbiosis relationship between the plant and the fungus, which allows to considerably increase the exploring surface of the root system.
Why should I use Micopron® as a biostimulant?
- It is a biofertilizer that provides beneficial soil microorganisms.
- It is a mixture of endomycorrhizae and PGPR rizobacteria. Its combined action ensures a fast biostimulant effect and improves the effectiveness of root colonization.
- Increases the contact area between soil and plant by symbiosis between root and endomycorrhizae.
- Promotes the assimilation of nutrients by the plant. Unblocking essentials elements for the plant.
- It produces an invigorating effect on the crop as a result of better development of the root system.
- Improves tolerance to water stress, extreme temperatures, lack of water and salinity conditions.
- Promotes the activation of plant defenses. Improving a proper nutrition and avoiding water stress, making the plants more resilient.
Would you like to contact us?
You can fill out the form for more information on:
- Our products
- Technical advice